- International Business Transactions
- Constitutional Law and Fundamental Rights
- Administrative Law and Public Procurement
- Regulatory and project development
- Business transactions among local and with foreign parties, shareholders’ agreements, mergers, stock purchase agreements, and joint ventures.
- Corporate restructuring procedures and advising on corporate governance.
- Constitutional challenges, and amparo suits.
- Issued legal opinions related to international law, human rights, and fundamental liberties, including counseling on issues related to prior consultation.
- Advised on public procurement issues and anti-corruption laws.
- Project and corporate finance, and commercial contracts in general.
- Master of Laws (LL.M. in International Legal Studies), Georgetown University Law Center, Washington DC, USA (2017)
- Attorney at law and Public Notary; Rafael Landívar University, (Cum laude and honorific mention), Guatemala (2015)
- Guatemalan Bar Association
- Spanish and English