- Constitutional Litigation
- Civil and Commercial Litigation
- Debt Collection
- Intellectual Property and Copyrights infringement Litigation
- Counsel for local and foreign individuals and companies in a variety of disputes involving civil, commercial and intellectual property and copyrights infringement litigation.
- Representation in constitutional actions.
- Analysis of national and international Courts decisions regarding a variety of subjects and legal issues.
- Master (LL.M) in U.S. Law, University of St. Thomas School of Law, MN, EE.UU. (2017)
- Attorney at Law and Public Notary, Magna Cum Laude, Universidad Rafael Landìvar, Guatemala (2015).
- Guatemalan Bar Association