- Tax Law.
- Administrative, Tax, Constitutional, Civil, Mercantile and Criminal Litigation.
- Civil and Mercantile Contracting.
- Banking, Financial, Stock Market and Insurance Law.
- Regulatory, including Electric, Hydrocarbons, Mining, Telecommunications, Forestry, Environmental, Municipal, Construction, Privacy and Information Protection
- Case Law.
- Consumer Protection.
- Antitrust Law.
- Tax advice.
- Advising and developing strategies in litigation, including Administrative, Tax, Constitutional, Civil, Mercantile and Criminal legal proceedings.
- Analysis of compliance with legal requirements for the operation of electricity, hydrocarbons, mining, telecommunications, forestry and environmental projects.
- Analysis of regulation and legal provisions of Construction, Protection of Information, Data Privacy and Municipal provisions
- Negotiation, advice and structuring in civil and mercantile transactions.
- Drafting of legal opinions regarding banking, stock market and insurance sectors.
- Participation and coordination of due diligence processes for mergers and acquisitions, national and international sales and project financing.
- Attorney at Law and Public Notary, Universidad del Istmo, Guatemala (2016).
- Guatemalan Bar Association
- Assistant Professor of Tax Law I and II at the Universidad del Istmo (2013-2016),
- Spanish and English