- Project and Corporate Finance
- Banking and Capital Markets
- Energy, Infrastructure and Public-Private Partnerships
- Foreign Investment
- Representing foreign and domestic financial sponsors, borrowers and lenders in project financings of infrastructure and energy assets throughout Latin America.
- Representing sovereigns and state-owned enterprises in sovereign debt issuances and other financings and monetization of assets through concessions and similar asset management agreements.
- Representing developers in the development of infrastructure and energy projects, including drafting and negotiating of EPC agreements, water to wire agreements, power purchase agreements, and other development agreements, and on-going representation of operating companies.
- Representing issuers in Rule 144A/Regulation S bond offerings.
- Representing buyers and sellers in M&A transactions and equity co-investments.
- Representing oil and gas companies in the upstream and downstream sectors in off-take agreements, development agreements and operating and maintenance agreements.
- Attorney and Notary Public, Universidad Francisco Marroquín, Guatemala (2012)
- Master of Laws (LL.M.), Duke University School of Law, Durham, NC (2016)
- Guatemalan Bar Association
- Spanish, English and French