- Banking and Capital Markets
- Corporate and Project Finance
- Merger and Acquisitions
- Telecommunications and Infrastructure
- Foreign Investment
- Banking and institutional financing
- Telecommunications industry
- Public bidding processes
- Negotiation, structuring and development of Public-Private partnerships for telecommunications and technology projects.
- Merger and Acquisitions and International Joint Ventures
- Development, construction and operation of Telecommunication and technology projects
- Involvement in structuring Bond, notes and financial instruments offerings and securitizations in international capital markets for telecommunication industry in Central America.
- Investment banking, , multilaterals, investment funds, financial institutions and other, including corporate loans, project finance, bridge and mezzanine loans and other types of financing
- Master (LL.M) in U.S. Law, University of St. Thomas School of Law, MN, EE.UU. (2016)
- Licenciatura en Ciencias Jurídicas y Sociales, Abogado y Notario, (Mención Laudatoria) Universidad Rafael Landívar, Guatemala (2014).
- Guatemalan Bar Association
- Spanish and English