BANKING AND FINANCE
The members of our firm have participated in project and corporate finance transactions and capital markets deals, representing national and international financial institutions, development banks, institutional investors, multilateral agencies, corporate borrowers, sovereign and other public issuers, trustees and trust companies, underwriters and arrangers.
Such transactions need implementation of innovative legal structures that provide the flexibility necessary to combine Guatemalan laws and regulations with foreign legislations and agreements, working together to secure our client´s needs and objectives. Such structures are tailor made to the particular terms of each deal.
Our Banking and Finance practice includes:
- Project and corporate finance
- Banking and regulatory compliance and advise to banks, financial institutions and other regulated participants
- Local and cross-border syndicated loans
- International capital markets private offerings (144A / Regulation S) and issuance of foreign sovereign bonds by Guatemala
- Mergers & Acquisitions of banks, financial institutions and other regulated entities
- Stressed credit restructuring and collection