CORPORATE, COMMERCIAL AND TRANSACTIONAL
Our firm offers specialized advice on corporate and commercial law matters and international transactional work.
Transactions based on agreements properly documented, both internally (shareholders agreement, voting agreements, minority interest, change in control provisions, efficient decision making procedures, etc.) and with third parties, require a careful review of strategic details and a sharp legal mind, resulting in less contractual risk and sustainable growth, adding value to the shareholders and the business itself. Our corporate team is known for its practical approach, business understanding and overall know-how of complex business solutions applied to the legal domain.
Our Corporate, Commercial and Transactional practice covers, among others:
- Governance and best practices advise on board dynamics, director responsibilities/liabilities and shareholder relationships
- Due diligence
- Shareholder´s Agreements and conflict resolution
- Business planning
- Corporate structures
- International commercial agreements and multi-jurisdictional advise
- Cross-border transactions work, foreign investment, M&A, joint ventures, SPAs, leverage buy-outs and related matters
- Crisis management and corporate conflict resolution mechanisms